Cities in Motion 2

New Maps, Scenarios, and Rules
Now you can create and share new rules, scenarios, and maps for your cities and vehicles. Tweak game values to increase bus capacity, create new objectives, or create entirely new custom city maps. Subscribe to other modifications made and shared by the community to expand your game.
vampi_al 1 Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:57am
How to...
How to add a map picture into the "avatar" of created game? I thought it was not possible, but there are at least to maps with it, showing city map without entering the map properties.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Mochigai HHL-CO 2 Dec 10, 2013 @ 5:52am 
I would like to know this too.
Dr.Pampe Dec 11, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
?
sisyphos Dec 19, 2013 @ 3:30pm 
Nice
ApocryphaRevenant 1 Apr 11 @ 10:48am 
I would really like to know how to add a thumbnail to my uploaded map! It seems like half the maps posted these days have one, but there's no option to choose one when uploading or editing my map on the Workshop. Could the people who know how to do this please reveal the secret of it to the rest of us?
Jaspertjuh 1 Apr 21 @ 2:51pm 
First you need a .png photo for your `avatar`. Then you go to: C/Program Files/ Steam/ SteamApps/ common/ Cities in Motion 2/ CIM2_Data/ Data/ Workshop. In this map you see 3 files. You have to replace the map.png with your photo. If that don't work, you've to delete your CREATED MAP (not the map.png files or everything else, delete only your map in Steam) and upload it again on the workshop and than your avatar is changed
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50