Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Odin Jul 20, 2013 @ 1:11pm
Final Fantasy / Marvel / DC Universe / Transformers
Will anyone be able to make the characters from these franchises that have not already been made yet? So far im most impressed with IronMan which looks really flawless and amazing and both Lightning and Rikku from final Fantasy! Would really love to see more like a really well done Superman and Optimus Prime and maybe vincent/Sephiroth/Zack/Cloud etc! Thanks alot!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Odin Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:04am 
Can anyone reply if this is possible as i really want this to happen! Thanks a lot!
hl2.exe Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:07pm 
I would love that! What kind of transformers? the originals or the new ones? Injustice characters would be a good fit for dc, final fantasy would be hard depending which game. Marvel would be cool, they already have deadpool and iron man but captain america,thor,hawkeye, and blackwiddow would be cool. i have some friends who might be able to help out!
Odin Sep 3, 2013 @ 10:29am 
That would be awesome! Im trying to think of map ideas. Midgar would be so awesome to play in but ofc thats alot harder! Let me know if they make anything!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 20, 2013 @ 1:11pm