Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Amoeba Jul 18, 2013 @ 4:32pm
New Heavy Wep Idea.
So what if we make a Heavy mini gun similar to the the Soldier's Cow Mangler and the Engineer's Pomson. It would be some sort of futuristic looking weapon. The good side about it would be that it wouldn't need ammo and that it would fire a some sort of beam or laser, thus making it more accurate. The downside would be something like it could only fire like 50 bullets give or take before you have to manually reload it like the Cow Mangler.
I sorta got the idea from http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/comic/
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Drwatsonguy Jul 18, 2013 @ 5:04pm 
This would be neat!
Scourge Jul 18, 2013 @ 6:13pm 
that sounds intimidating as hell. A heavy itself is kinda scary, but then you give it a laser beam? The concept is great, but the visuals may be way too OP ;)
Amoeba Jul 18, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
Thanks guys for liking the idea! If any of you guys anyone who could with the modeling, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Originally posted by GamerDweeb:
Thanks guys for liking the idea! If any of you guys anyone who could with the modeling, I'd greatly appreciate it.

it should be called: the heavy hour
and should have less ammo on it, 100 would be best.
and secondary fire would charge up, and do an extremley fast fire of beams.
Amoeba Aug 3, 2013 @ 3:59pm 
That would actually be a good idea Holy Mother. Thanks so much for commenting too, really cheers me up.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jul 18, 2013 @ 4:32pm