Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

必要な物はもう揃えた?
考案した新しいアイテム(帽子、武器、バッジ、靴、その他いろいろ)が実際のゲームに取り入れられるように作成し、投稿しよう。 詳細はこちらをクリック。
Source SDK item test error!
I had this idea of creating items for Team Fortress 2. After some time I learned how to 3d model and now when I have everything (models .obj and .tga files) I can't test them in game. When ever I launch ItemTest console goes crazy with errors like "Error: texture file 'vgui/hud/800corner1' does not exist or is invalid". I've looked for answers everywhere and tried many of suggestions (and yes I did try to replace those corner files) none of them seemed to work. And this brings to the other problem - Items compiling always fails. It writes this error in console: "CTargetTGA::Compile START - materialsrc\models\player\items\engineer\0x07e3fc4e\pro visor\pro visor_color.tga
CTargetTGA::Compile OK! - materialsrc\models\player\items\engineer\0x07e3fc4e\pro visor\pro visor_color.tga
CTargetVTF::Compile START - materials\models\player\items\engineer\0x07e3fc4e\pro visor\pro visor_color.vtf
Launching: "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\edtasticamvs\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vtex.exe" -nop4 -nopause "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\edtasticamvs\sourcesdk_content\tf\materialsrc\models\player\items\engineer\0x07e3fc4e\pro visor\pro visor_color.tga"
Directory: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin
MountAppFilesystem() failed: SteamMountAppFilesystem(440,55,0x1067fb44) failed with error 106: Failed to resize the cache file
CTargetVTF::Compile NO FILE! - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\user\team fortress 2\tf\materials\models\player\items\engineer\0x07e3fc4e\pro visor\pro visor_color.vtf
CTargetVTF::Compile( pro visor_color.vtf ) - File Check Failed - "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\user\team fortress 2\tf\materials\models\player\items\engineer\0x07e3fc4e\pro visor\pro visor_color.vtf"
WARNING: CTargetVMT::Compile - Target 0 Compile Failed
WARNING: CTargetZIP::Compile - Target 1 Compile Failed
E" along with many lines of "Error: texture file 'vgui/hud/800corner1' does not exist or is invalid". I do not know what else to do, so please help me solve this, I will very much appreciate it ^^
< >
1-15 / 20 のコメントを表示
YUH 2013年7月14日 17時14分 
I'm getting errors with itemtest as well: Whenever I add a second LOD to the wizard, it immediately crashes, saying that 'itemtest.exe has stopped working.'
I recon that's the windows error. Maybe caused by too large LODs?
YUH 2013年7月14日 22時40分 
Maybe.. I'm only working with 800-980 polycount on each.
Is anyone reading this?
What are you using to import/compile your items? You should be using the in-game tool, not the itemtest wizard in the Source SDK.

Load up Team Fortress 2, click 'Workshop', click Publish New Item.. enter in a name that you want, and click the Import button (has a star next to it)

You should be set from there.. however... you need to export as either FBX or SMD .. and you need to make sure you skin your items to the appropriate bones. (If you're making a hat, skin the mesh to bip_head)

If you have any other questions feel free to drop me a line or just post back in here.
I load up workshop, and I want first to test those items, so I open up itemtest map and press F7 or F6 (can't recal right now) and it requires .mdl files. I'm using cinema 4d and couldn't find an exporter for it.
Ah, the only importer/exporter I could find for Cinema4D is paid for.. unfortunately, but if you can export to .obj.. you can also import that to Blender, do all your skinning there, then export out to SMD.

Here is the commercial plugin if you rather just purchase that: http://skinprops.com/iogre.php

Alternatively..
Blender: http://www.blender.org/
Blender I/O SMD Script: https://code.google.com/p/blender-smd/downloads/list

.. Follow these instructions: http://puu.sh/3HM0B
I've imported smd into cinema by using orge plug-ins demo version and it is engineer model and I don't seem to find bip_head bone, will it be there in blender?
I am not familiar with Cinema4D so I am not much help there. However, if you export your work out as .obj and import that into blender... then import the engineer model.. you should see the bones; and properly skin your mesh to them!

Here is a link to the most recent player models (They've been decompiled and organized): {リンクが削除されました} credit goes to SergeantJoe for doing the work on 'em!
最近の変更はgryn_が行いました; 2013年7月21日 12時11分
Thanks for your help! And if want to submit a weapon do I need to pin it to something or adjust the scale?
Well, in order to get weapons working, you'll need to decompile a weapon from the game, import that, and skin the weapon to the appropriate bones.. it's definitely a process! Also, weapons aren't supported by the new in-game importer. So you'll forfeit a gold star and have to do things the old way.
So I import a weapon from a game (e.g. shotgun) then import my created weapon, scale it to fit the size and pin it to appropriate bones? Or am I missing something?
That'll work just fine
May I ask you from where should I get 3d model of a base tf2 weapons? I can't seem to find them and the web is just empty on this one TT.TT
You need to download gcfscape, extract the model files, and use the mdldecompiler on them, then import the generated files into w/e package you're using.
< >
1-15 / 20 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2013年7月14日 15時10分
投稿数: 20