EMILE THE OTHER HERO Jul 13, 2013 @ 1:36pm
Gamer girls
Why does everyone care so much about gamer girls? I mean like there are like 100000 gamer girls. so why does everyone over react or act strangly when there is a gamer girl?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Pootie Tang Jul 13, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
What do you mean by EVERYONE? Not every person does reacts that way. Most of it is because of the image that is placed on gamer girls (Wearing lingerie, biting their controller).
Faceman Jul 13, 2013 @ 1:41pm 
There are certainly more than enough women who play better than us men!
Samantha's Guardian Angel Jul 13, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
Well gamer girls aren't that common. Think of them as Uncommon Infected from L4D2. The boys are Common Infected, since most boys LOVE video games. Girls are Uncommon Infected, because girls have a different mind. Girls usually prefer doing life activites. But girls that LOVE playing video games are like I said, Uncommon. Get the picture?
EMILE THE OTHER HERO Jul 13, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
Originally posted by Opiron:
What do you mean by EVERYONE? Not every person does reacts that way. Most of it is because of the image that is placed on gamer girls (Wearing lingerie, biting their controller).
I really didnt mean EVERYONE
EMILE THE OTHER HERO Jul 13, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
Originally posted by SonicPuppetHero:
Well gamer girls aren't that common. Think of them as Uncommon Infected from L4D2. The boys are Common Infected, since most boys LOVE video games. Girls are Uncommon Infected, because girls have a different mind. Girls usually prefer doing life activites. But girls that LOVE playing video games are like I said, Uncommon. Get the picture?
I now see why...
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2013 @ 1:36pm