Orcs Must Die! 2

Orcs Must Die! 2

Maak je eigen spreukenboek
Bewerk en deel je eigen Spreukenboekvoorwerpen zoals vallen, dingetjes, wapens en karakterkostuums. Maak aangepaste golven van vijanden voor Orcs Must Die! 2 kastelen. Lees de Starter Guide voor meer informatie.
Why are people making cheat like mods?
Lets be creative and make skins and new traps!
< >
1-15 van 41 reacties weergegeven
for fun?
I am not sure. People just want to abuse the new thing I guess. But what we need is a map editor. That would be amazing, or at least I think so.
Stuff that I'm working on:
1. Bladestaff w/ upgrade to deal randomized damage (not just straight explosive damage) on use of secondary
2. Mana regenerates proportionately to your HP
3. Rift Defender Trinket: Active restores 1 Rift Point, stun reduced to 2.5 seconds
4. Tinker Trinket: Resets all trinkets
5. Suits provide bonuses and not just textures
For example order suits raise the amount of maximum gaurdins by 10, war mage default suit make him take reducded damage based on amount of health. Not sure if XML allows you to do a few of these things...
Some people suck at this game and can't play without free items.
Can be for random fun, but it also kills the game.
I'm working on a mod where the orcs just run directly to map hazards and die, for the ultimate challenge. I'm also thinking about making them stop completely and not attack back, to make it little easier to hit them.
looks like there is nothing more possible at this time
Best mods would be new skins, new maps and maybe new traps/weapons but they should be balanced.
Maps and skins would be the best tho.
Nananea did put up a ton of new stuff, which is pretty good and balanced(I think).

Also, it shouldn't matter you if someone is making free trap mods etc. just don't use them. Not like they are being downloaded automatically?
At least they tried something, unlike you.
Laatst bewerkt door Black Mambo № 5; 11 jul 2013 om 4:48
nananea is just wanted to get the tar trap for sorceress i dont know why sorceress is so powerful doesnt need tar. anyway these mods are unbalanced and killing the game. i understand there is a lot of player who have no skills to complete the game or they cant find their own working tactics. but we who love this game so much we want to create tricky maps to make challange ourseleves and our friends.
" We've set it up so that if you're running any mods, nothing will report to the leaderboards, you can't get achievements, and any profile changes (skulls earned or spent, etc) don't get saved. Essentially it's a big playground sandbox that leaves the specific elements of the core game intact." so it does not do anything to your game if someone else uses mods .. its for fun so chill the F out, i have more skulls then i can use on traps that i like i have finished the game and done endless modes .. i want to make my own traps just to add more fun .. everyone is crying saying how its killing the game .. ppl cant play with out cheating .. who cares what the reasons are .. is your life so boring you have to QQ about how other ppl want to play
Exactly what ShadowJam said.

Hell, if you're so worried just make a new character to play with all the mods etc.
Workshops are specifically designed to have and add an extra bit of fun to game which you can't otherwise.

I really don't see the problem in having free traps and OP gears and mods.

You'd have be really stupid to say it's killing the game. Really, how? Don't think anyone is forcing you to use the mods.
Nor does it affect the leaderboards, achievements, stats, etc. in any way.
Seriously quit whining if someone makes a free trap.

If you really want to add content do so yourself instead of whining about someone else making OP mods. The tools are there at everyone's disposal.
A majority of the players have already completed the game, I have like 100+ skulls left after upgrading all traps, weapons, gears and everything.
I'm bored of the game. I'd rather have some fun with free mushrooms and Guardian Dispensers instead of coming here and whining about that they are killing the game, which of course they are not.
I also think the free crap is killing the game, but its nice for when you are bored and want to have fun, honestly dont need ANY of it tho, if you doubt taht play the game with me sometime and i can show you taht you dont need any of the steam workshop crap, i dont even use half the item spots.
And its not *cyring* and i guess if youve already beaten everything then you have a reason to use them, but you know the kind of stupid people in this world, they dont care about beating it first, so yes in fact they are killing the game, if you want i can use something else, such as ruining the game, which is also true. If people want to make mods taht are OP then ok, or vice versa, makeing sucky ones, your still ruining the game if oyu havent beat it, and most people out there who are useing these mods taht are pretty much *free archer* or *free boom barrels* are most likly the ones taht are stuck on corridors or something
why are ppl STILL talking about this killing the game ????!!!?!? .. what is it that you do not understand that having any mod turned on = "nothing will report to the leaderboards, you can't get achievements, and any profile changes (skulls earned or spent, etc) don't get saved." anything other people do mod wise, DOES NOT EFFECT YOUR PERSONAL GAME IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM ! stop being rétãrdéd and enjoy the game how u want to !
Laatst bewerkt door Shadowjam; 11 jul 2013 om 10:09
if you dont want to use mods .. dont use them.. ur not being forced to ! if other ppl want to use them stop crying about it and let other ppl have fun you unless your after attention and just trolling
< >
1-15 van 41 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50