Age of Empires II: HD Edition
Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
The Beatles Jun 28, 2013 @ 8:43am
I WANT MY GAME BACK
Suddenly I have this awfully crappy skin of gold and stone...wtf is this?? I want my skin back to default as it was before... Already unistalled the game and still can't get it fixed up....
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Mouton612 Jun 28, 2013 @ 10:43am 
had the same problem. delet all the files that are still left after uninstall and reinstall. simply uninstalling didn't do it for me either
The Beatles Jun 28, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
Thanks dude :) gonna try it out ;)
Ozhara 233 Jul 19, 2013 @ 3:47am 
Steams game organisation doesn't cover files that don't belong to the ones beeing delivered with the installation.
But several game files such as scenarios or slp files containing mines and trees can be best modded (and seem to be intended beeing modded like that) by adding seperate files. So these have to be deleted manually.

If you don't know which one to delete, their creation date can help. And every mod file can be opened using winrar/7zip, so you can directly identify which files are changed.
Missing files are automatically restored by default/subscribed modded ones at the next game start.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 8:43am