Age of Empires II: HD Edition

Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
KevinMcShane Jun 20, 2013 @ 1:03pm
What is the name of the triangle map in the bottom right corner while you're playing?
I was trying to see if anyone has a mod to improvement the triangle map you use in the bottom right corner, but I haven't found anything yet. Is that triangle called the "legend?"

If anyone knows of any mods that improve the triangle map during the game, please give me the link to it. :) I would greatly appreciate it.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
StepS Jun 22, 2013 @ 7:05am 
minimap
what do you want to improve? (btw the whole bottom interface is now very fast in 2.4)
KevinMcShane Jun 22, 2013 @ 10:49am 
I think the mini-map already looks like its been upgraded into HD as well as the entire screen, but I think that it would be great if some Devs out there with some spare time and interest in it could kind of upgrade the details of the minimap. If that's even possible.
StepS Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:24pm 
i'd actually like if the bottom interface panel was resizable just like the game's window, so we could see the minimap bigger, or other things.
KevinMcShane Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:38pm 
That actually sounds like a much better idea than the one I was originally trying to vaguely describe.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 1:03pm