Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Captain of the USS Flying Wombat Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:21pm
Common Infected have Pitch Black Skin?
I've never subscribed to any mods other than the Helms Deep survival map and one gun sound replacer, so I don't know what the problem is.

Here's a screenshot that shows the problem:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153996010
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Mr. Pringle Jun 25, 2013 @ 10:05pm 
Does this happen every game or only occasionally? Does it happen after you press Alt+Tab to go to desktop and then return to the game? The same thing happens to me sometimes if I Alt+Tab out of a game. I fix it by pressing Alt+Tab again and then returning to the game.
Captain of the USS Flying Wombat Jun 26, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
Originally posted by Enemy You:
Does this happen every game or only occasionally? Does it happen after you press Alt+Tab to go to desktop and then return to the game? The same thing happens to me sometimes if I Alt+Tab out of a game. I fix it by pressing Alt+Tab again and then returning to the game.
Yeah, this only happens if I Alt tab out but not alt+tab back in (click the icon in the taskbar).
Mr. Pringle Jun 26, 2013 @ 1:35pm 
Yea if you get the skin problem, just Alt+Tab out again and that should fix it. I don't know if you're supposed to use Alt+Tab to get INTO the game but I never do that cause it's a hassle. I always click the taskbar icon.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:21pm