Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Maximus Decimus Wombatius Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:21pm
Common Infected have Pitch Black Skin?
I've never subscribed to any mods other than the Helms Deep survival map and one gun sound replacer, so I don't know what the problem is.

Here's a screenshot that shows the problem:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153996010
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Use the Schwartz Jun 25, 2013 @ 10:05pm 
Does this happen every game or only occasionally? Does it happen after you press Alt+Tab to go to desktop and then return to the game? The same thing happens to me sometimes if I Alt+Tab out of a game. I fix it by pressing Alt+Tab again and then returning to the game.
Maximus Decimus Wombatius Jun 26, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
Originally posted by Enemy You:
Does this happen every game or only occasionally? Does it happen after you press Alt+Tab to go to desktop and then return to the game? The same thing happens to me sometimes if I Alt+Tab out of a game. I fix it by pressing Alt+Tab again and then returning to the game.
Yeah, this only happens if I Alt tab out but not alt+tab back in (click the icon in the taskbar).
Use the Schwartz Jun 26, 2013 @ 1:35pm 
Yea if you get the skin problem, just Alt+Tab out again and that should fix it. I don't know if you're supposed to use Alt+Tab to get INTO the game but I never do that cause it's a hassle. I always click the taskbar icon.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:21pm