Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Kilamon Jun 13, 2013 @ 6:25pm
how to make ur own item?
Pls some body help me!!! I want to make my own item bat i dont know how!
Say how to do that pls
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Uranium Jun 13, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
Yea a sticky on what to use, is it blender or what maybe a pasic boomstick tutorial >.< or some thing im ashamed steam hasnt sorta added a how to themselfs.
ZedXenon 1 Jun 13, 2013 @ 9:08pm 
Basically you need a 3D modelling program and some skinning experience. You can also use the Item Importer Tool if you have a hat/misc. The Importer doesn't currently support animations, jigglebones, or weapons currently, however. If you feel like uploading one of those anyways, upload it directly.
disinfectant cow Jun 14, 2013 @ 10:11am 
pyro farts fire out it ♥♥♥ that can burn poeple
Kilamon Jun 14, 2013 @ 10:30am 
ok but how cant i download this 3D program

Originally posted by Pete Schweddy:
Basically you need a 3D modelling program and some skinning experience. You can also use the Item Importer Tool if you have a hat/misc. The Importer doesn't currently support animations, jigglebones, or weapons currently, however. If you feel like uploading one of those anyways, upload it directly.
ZedXenon 1 Jun 14, 2013 @ 3:56pm 
Originally posted by alesha.mukhin:
ok but how cant i download this 3D program

Originally posted by Pete Schweddy:
Just look up Blender on Google. Not too hard.
Kilamon Jun 15, 2013 @ 9:59am 
ok thanks
ZedXenon 1 Jun 15, 2013 @ 1:25pm 
Originally posted by alesha.mukhin:
ok thanks
You're also going to want an image editor to create textures, by the way. If you already have photoshop, use it. Otherwise get Paint.net or GIMP.
Eats by Dre™‎ 1 Oct 13, 2013 @ 12:28pm 
I was wondering exactly how I might add a genteel smoke effect onto a hat I'm making. The reason I ask is because I'm using Maya, and I can't find anything explaining how to do this in Maya.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2013 @ 6:25pm