Saxnot 12. jun 2013 kl. 7:01pm
ADD Morrowind and Oblivion Workshops!
Sick of trying to 'work around' the steam interface to play your favorite mods for Morrowind or Oblivion? A new and improved Workshop could do the trick! Just like Skyrim, the Workshops for Morrowind and Oblivion could add life and luster to these two great titles that preceeded it.

Plan of Action:
Valve adds Workshop capability for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY immediately.
Valve adds Workshop capability for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY immediately.
Constructors add your existing or new Mods into the Workshop interface.
Players ENJOY!

Now, if only it would be done....
Viser 1-8 af 8 kommentarer
< >
shogokieva01 19. jun 2013 kl. 1:24am 
Just use the nexus sites for those.
PD2Stats たつと - (Tatsuto) 19. jun 2013 kl. 5:39am 
also falloutnv and fallout3
Saxnot 19. jun 2013 kl. 4:11pm 
shogokieva01, Like I was saying 'without using a workaround', and using a workaround is what is required to get nexus or others to work with these games. Try again.
Saxnot 19. jun 2013 kl. 4:12pm 
agreed Tatsuto.
sixquid 19. feb kl. 10:45am 
i agree guys!! so many mods out there, but for people like me who are not so computer savvy, it's hard to get them working on your computer.
Nydarkfern 19. feb kl. 6:17pm 
for all the people who are saying use the nexus sites,i have and am, and they aare difficultto navigate and use. please add a workshop for oblivion it is silly not to. skyrim is steam's best selling game ever and you would make tons of money by just ading a workshop to oblivion.
MWM 19. feb kl. 10:22pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af shogokieva01:
Just use the nexus sites for those.

Oprindeligt skrevet af sixquid:
i agree guys!! so many mods out there, but for people like me who are not so computer savvy, it's hard to get them working on your computer.

There's already a discussion promoting a Steam Workshop for Oblivion. If there was one for Morrowind, I'd definitely buy the game.

I'd like to install a stabilization mod for Oblivion, but Nexusmods is the only site I've found that offers one, and I can't be bothered to make an account for a website I'd only use once.

+1 to Oblivion and Morrowind Workshop pages. I've played Oblivion for over 150 hours, and I'd like to continue without it constantly crashing and corrupting saved data.
Orsippus 21. feb kl. 6:49am 
+1
Viser 1-8 af 8 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50
Dato postet: 12. jun 2013 kl. 7:01pm