Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
ᴾᴾᴹ FG Insanityy Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:13pm
Taking in ideas to make them, also will get credit
Have ideas but cant make them, tell them tome, and describe it, ideas that I make will get credit.
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
60and80 Jun 10, 2013 @ 10:47pm 
Maybe a spy mobility glove type deal (a bit like the one in Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol with a team coloured light) which replaces the cloak and allows the spy to grip to walls and rooves but still allows them to use their weapons. Or something along those lines.
Anyway, a spy based mobility item really would be very nice.
60and80 Jun 10, 2013 @ 10:54pm 
Or perhaps an engi PDA/wrench/shotgun/secondary (preferably not wrench- mini-sentriers would complain) which replaces the two teleporters with cheap jump pads, allowing friendly players to reach usually inaccessible areas, even for the engineer. The engineer would have two of them (always nice) and they would cost 100 metal(ish). The ish applies to this entire post, btw.
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Jun 11, 2013 @ 2:53am 
I had Idea for a Scout scatter-gun called the payback that will give you critcial hit on the one that dominated you plus slight damage boost to others and the other way around when you are dominating plus the effect works on the Engineers buildings. You can decide how it looks
Last edited by PokemonTrainerWaluigi; Jun 11, 2013 @ 2:54am
ᴾᴾᴹ FG Insanityy Jun 11, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
I was thinking for the scattergun is like making the barrels different, like 1 barrel on the bottom and one barrel on the top, which would change the way a scattergun looks, and your idea for it is cool
Mega Munchy Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:50pm 
This idea will sound very simple to you, what about a new Engineer PDA (Construction PDA) that looks like a science calculator? It looks like a Dark gray colored button pressed Pad with a gray screan on top, A team colored ON/Off switch above the PDA like always, and has lots of light gray buttons (Covers the middle & the left cornor of the face) and some orange bottons on the right cornor. The PDA is named "The Main-frame".
K. Appa 1 Jun 11, 2013 @ 9:39pm 
Originally posted by 60and80:
Or perhaps an engi PDA/wrench/shotgun/secondary (preferably not wrench- mini-sentriers would complain) which replaces the two teleporters with cheap jump pads, allowing friendly players to reach usually inaccessible areas, even for the engineer. The engineer would have two of them (always nice) and they would cost 100 metal(ish). The ish applies to this entire post, btw.
I think he's looking more for what it would look like.
60and80 Jun 12, 2013 @ 1:22am 
I don't really have any ideas regarding that
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:28am 
How about the medic healing gun The Friend Fixer that will get exclusive stats based on how you healing for example Demoman faster reloding speed, Engineer building speed, Spy be invisble when he is, Medic you get healed as well. You understand? You get the idea? Make the negative stats so you don't want to stop healing.
Last edited by PokemonTrainerWaluigi; Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:48am
Mr. Bane Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:35am 
Can I add you? I have a very large bunch of ideas, but I need a modeling hand
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:45am 
Originally posted by ჯ Zαρα:
Me too buuuuuuuuuuuut I want to see you do one of the ideas to a real weapon first
Mr. Bane Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:48am 
Originally posted by PokémonTrainerWaluigi:
Originally posted by ჯ Zαρα:
Me too buuuuuuuuuuuut I want to see you do one of the ideas to a real weapon first

The problem is that I dunno how to model the weapons, I need a person who knows how to do that
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:49am 
*Facepalm* Not you I mean Twitch
ᴾᴾᴹ FG Insanityy Jun 12, 2013 @ 8:56am 
i don't know how to make the weapons either, but im gonna try
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Jun 12, 2013 @ 9:29am 
-__- it better be worth it
ᴾᴾᴹ FG Insanityy Jun 12, 2013 @ 7:47pm 
ima do my best :D
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:13pm