Dota 2

Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites. Submission Guidelines
Noobamancer Mar 12, 2013 @ 9:56am
Ok then... I'm getting ♥♥♥♥ed >:(
yah basicaly every hero in the game has a set, some even have legenderay items and arcana that look amazing, only hero left in the dust is ZEUS

I don't know what kind of heathen company valve is running but ignoring the king of the gods is just plain blasphemy now, and honestly this is getting fishy!! its like they are ignoring zeus while other heros get new sets every update.

so I'm asking nicely for the 100 time plz do what u have to do to allow players to start making stuff for zeus plz, unless u like lightning storms in the face.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Noobamancer Mar 14, 2013 @ 3:32pm 
yah ... valve I find your lack of faith disturbing....
Last edited by Noobamancer; Mar 14, 2013 @ 3:33pm
Tabledoor..? Mar 15, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
Holding on to hope that they are remodling Zeus and that's why they haven't allowed him to be edited yet....
Noobamancer Mar 17, 2013 @ 9:19am 
yah hope so too, but I think they updated his model recently so it seems they are gonna keep him as is....

frankly I just want him to have a beard and some proper god like armor/cloths
Last edited by Noobamancer; Mar 17, 2013 @ 9:19am
Furlock O'Donnell Mar 17, 2013 @ 11:07am 
Lycan has nothing, except for a single shoulder item. The workshop has at least two great-looking sets. Just be patient. Valve's quality control for items is pretty high. They can't just release a bunch of items for everybody all at once, much as we wish they could.
Noobamancer Mar 17, 2013 @ 11:46am 
but zeus looks so lameeee
Rain Mar 17, 2013 @ 10:49pm 
Originally posted by Furlock O'Donnell:
Lycan has nothing, except for a single shoulder item. The workshop has at least two great-looking sets. Just be patient. Valve's quality control for items is pretty high. They can't just release a bunch of items for everybody all at once, much as we wish they could.
Actually one just got accepted into the game.
Noobamancer Mar 18, 2013 @ 8:00am 
great now zeus is practicaly the only hero in dota 2 left "un-itemed"
PoTaTo!!! [Baked] 3 Mar 18, 2013 @ 8:22am 
Lol they are releasing items in bunch's. You just have to wait till it's that hero's turn broski's.
Noobamancer Mar 18, 2013 @ 12:09pm 
too bad his name starts with Z

probably last on the to do list in valve
Eclipse-(╯°□°)╯ Mar 19, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
Please Phantom Assassin, she has nothing except new weapons.... Im still waiting for a set.
Noobamancer Mar 20, 2013 @ 10:07am 
at least u have SOMETHING XD
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2013 @ 9:56am