Killing Floor

Create and discover new mods and maps.
Discover and download new maps, mods, weapon, monsters and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn how.
PConspiracy Mar 10, 2013 @ 8:49pm
Okay i have been getting guns off the workshop iv followed the instructions and there not showing up can someone please help me
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
℘AG∮Killin_PwnR Mar 11, 2013 @ 12:46am 
Look it up, there's loads of articles about this, if you can't find anything, go on the steam website, on your webbrowser.
Lycangel Mar 15, 2013 @ 8:09pm 
Originally posted by CLGKillin_PwnR:
Look it up, there's loads of articles about this, if you can't find anything, go on the steam website, on your webbrowser.

Don't be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ just help the poor guy out.
PConspiracy Mar 15, 2013 @ 8:20pm 
why thank you Lycangel
PinkiePie645 17 Mar 16, 2013 @ 3:26pm 
Originally posted by Lycangel:
Coming to post on this thread just to say that? really? Like he said, look it up, unless this user lacks eyes and hands to do so.
Its not rocket science.
1) Subscribe weapon
2) Open Killing Floor and let it download
3) Close Killing Floor when said muts are done downloading.
4) re-open Killing Floor and check your mutators tab, select *MutatorName* and start your matchorwhateveryoucallit.
Last edited by PinkiePie645; Mar 16, 2013 @ 3:26pm
PConspiracy Mar 16, 2013 @ 7:18pm 
well im doing that they dont show up in the taders shop
Freekill Aug 12, 2013 @ 2:28pm 
With me they actually show up in the shop, nice and all, after what PinkiePie said:
Originally posted by PinkiePie645:
Originally posted by Lycangel:
Coming to post on this thread just to say that? really? Like he said, look it up, unless this user lacks eyes and hands to do so.
Its not rocket science.
1) Subscribe weapon
2) Open Killing Floor and let it download
3) Close Killing Floor when said muts are done downloading.
4) re-open Killing Floor and check your mutators tab, select *MutatorName* and start your matchorwhateveryoucallit.
But now i spawn with them, and it is annoying.
Anyway it worked but i got another problem. Try leaving Killing Floor open for 5 mins, then close it, then open it again, maybe it will work
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50