Killing Floor

Create and discover new mods and maps.
Discover and download new maps, mods, weapon, monsters and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn how.
Redecorator Mar 9, 2013 @ 6:49am
UI: Perk Progression Indicator (suggestion)
I'm looking for a mod that would display my progression for perks. It could be a HUD progress-bars display or something that would display at the end of each round. For whatever reason, I LOVE being able to track progress and chase those carrots on sticks.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
PinkiePie645 17 Mar 10, 2013 @ 12:08am 
Even if it was a mod, the mutator would not be whitelisted which defeats the purpose of even having it. The best you got is hitting esc and checking there like everyone else.
But Serverperks (In the workshop) does have that.
Redecorator Mar 18, 2013 @ 7:05pm 
Why don't you think it would be whitelisted? It doesn't change the mechanics of the game, but I'm not sure what the criteria is for whitelisting.
PinkiePie645 17 Mar 21, 2013 @ 4:22pm 
Originally posted by Redecorator:
Why don't you think it would be whitelisted? It doesn't change the mechanics of the game, but I'm not sure what the criteria is for whitelisting.
Oh sorry, i didnt fully explain.
What i mean is that the point of it is to be whitelisted right. Well its been a while since their last whitelisting round up, it was before the Summer Sideshow update (2012), that making a mutator to be whitelisted would be a waste of time.
Redecorator Mar 24, 2013 @ 1:41pm 
Ahh, gotcha. It's kind of sad that they haven't done a review in so long, but I would think this would be the type of update that would improve the game and possibly attract new players. Of course, I'm biased, but it is what it is.

Thanks!
Ryo Mar 24, 2013 @ 8:53pm 
would be great
Ki11s0n3 Apr 3, 2013 @ 2:25pm 
Originally posted by PinkiePie645:
Even if it was a mod, the mutator would not be whitelisted which defeats the purpose of even having it. The best you got is hitting esc and checking there like everyone else.
But Serverperks (In the workshop) does have that.

Pretty much this, but I do like that Idea and have thought about it before myself, if someone did make one I am sure it would have no problem getting whitelisted.
💀Melee Medic💀 May 20, 2013 @ 11:11pm 
yes please
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 9, 2013 @ 6:49am