Skittles Mar 7, 2013 @ 5:41am
Dead Island and/or also Fallout: New Vegas Workshops?
I don't really know how to suggest for Steam to put new workshops on. So I just thought a discussion might be a way to get it. I am a big Bethesda fan and I especially love the Fallout series and I see that the workshop has Skyrim but no other Bethesda game, I would just really love to have some mods, weapons, skins, and new areas for my Fallout: New Vegas. Now Dead Island which is a perfect game for a complete zombie fanatic like me, I truly adore Dead Island and would love to have workshops for it, like another zombie game I love Left 4 Dead 2, there's tons of workshops for it and I would just love to have another one of my beloved zombie apocalypse games to have some new material that I would be able to download easily from the steam workshops.
Just wanted to get my request out in the steam community and if anyone knows how to get new workshops suggest, I would be very greatful if the community could help get workshops for these games.

Skittles :)
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
J o n e x Mar 9, 2013 @ 12:17am 
I completely agree, a workshop for New Vegas would be great! I'm not sure how easy it is to mod Dead Island though, is there an SDK available?
tulliotoni Mar 9, 2013 @ 1:48am 
I'm agree too.
Skittles Mar 9, 2013 @ 7:25pm 
Actually Jonex, Dead Island does in fact have a SDK avaiable.
Terminal Narcissism Mar 10, 2013 @ 8:48am 
I was thinking the same thing about New Vegas a while ago. However from what I understand, you need active developer support in order have a game on the steam workshop. I don't know about Dead Island, but New Vegas no longer has that (Obsidian stopped working on it all together a while ago). However, in terms of modding, there are a variety of pretty good mod loaders for the game (I've been using Nexus' mod manager which makes things about as simple as Steam's support).
Skittles Mar 10, 2013 @ 5:42pm 
How does Nexus Mod Manager work? Could you explan it please?
Cyb3r_M@lev0lence Mar 11, 2013 @ 7:16am 
A workshop for Fallout3 and/or New Vegas would be excellent!!
Skittles Mar 11, 2013 @ 5:41pm 
Yes, I truly think that either of the Fallouts would be great games for workshops!
randychizmadia Mar 12, 2013 @ 4:50pm 
ya would love to have new vegas/fallout 3 on here
Skittles Mar 12, 2013 @ 7:14pm 
Well I think that if we could get enough people to agree on it they'd have to put them on. Right? Well I at least hope!
Antiman Apr 3, 2013 @ 10:43am 
I´am agree.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 7, 2013 @ 5:41am