Dota 2

Dota 2

Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Zjistit více
Import failed
CTargetMDL:Compile Failed

Apart from that, everything else was successful. Can someone please help!!!!
< >
Zobrazeno 17 z 7 komentářů
I've got the same problem and I did it with a model that I already uploaded once before which doesn't seam to work now, hummm...
I got a feeling that the recent update has something to do with this. Did you managed to upload your model before the update came out?
I too am experiencing the same problem. I had managed to import a model sometime before the update, but now, I'm receiving the same error. Using the same model. I initially thought there was something wrong with the model, so I exported a different part of the set... No dice.
Huh... never knew that here on workshop is a place called discussion to talk about DOTA2 items... but anyway, some folk at Polycount figured out that FBX import is failing, instead try to export your models to SMD and everything will work fine. Hope it will help someone!
Considering that it's really difficult to get the SMD exporter to work. I'm hoping the FBX import can be fixed soon.
As far as I know this was fixed with this weeks patch and should work now
Is anyone of you using windows 7?
< >
Zobrazeno 17 z 7 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 2. bře. 2013 v 13.59
Počet příspěvků: 7