Killing Floor

Create and discover new mods and maps.
Discover and download new maps, mods, weapon, monsters and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn how.
Thorgrim103 Mar 1, 2013 @ 7:34pm
Devil May Cry Resident Evil ideas
I would like to see a set of Dante Skins With the diffrent variants of his sword and Ebony and Ivory. As well as his other guns. I think this would be cool nd match up with the game.

I think the magnums from RE should have skins too. The whole idea of running around as leon would be pretty rad. Do you guys want to see things like this. I don't have any experince in making mods so this is just an Idea.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Agent Everfree Mar 6, 2013 @ 6:37am 
as A devil may cry fan Vergil and Nero must be there
Dante *Birthday Man* Mar 7, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
The claymore sword would make a perfect Rebellion sword replacement. No not the lame remake from DmC DMC, the real actual epic sword thats large and has a skull on it.
ANWRambo Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:05pm 
Resident Evil hasn't been good for a long time. Lay it to rest.
Unless you want a Patriacrh NEMESIS...
S..T..A..R..S...
Last edited by ANWRambo; Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:06pm
Thorgrim103 Aug 17, 2013 @ 6:24am 
I'm talking about old RE monsters and stuff. Re 5 and 6 arent that great.
ANWRambo Aug 18, 2013 @ 1:22am 
True. I like the old stuff better. Survival horror games are very rare to come by nowadays. Everything is turing into COD.
Thorgrim103 Aug 18, 2013 @ 8:12pm 
I just think it would be cool to have some more classic RE assets is all. I know Killing floor is more Fast zombies/undead monsters. Yet I think Allot of the ideas in killing floor kind of remind me of Resident Evil. Hel we already have the RE4 merchant.
CoryStarkiller Nov 7, 2013 @ 8:41pm 
Originally posted by Thorgrim103:
I'm talking about old RE monsters and stuff. Re 5 and 6 arent that great.
RE5 is a great coop game that should be a different titled game.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50