Killing Floor
Δημιουργήστε και ανακαλύψτε καινούρια mod και χάρτες.
Ανακαλύψτε και κατεβάστε καινούριους χάρτες, mod, όπλα, τέρατα και πολλά άλλα! Θέλετε να δοκιμάσετε το χέρι σας στο και να μεταφορτώσετε το mod σας στο Steam; Πατήστε εδώ για να μάθετε πως.
An idea for weapons and modifactions to current ones.
I had some ideas for a few weapons, and a couple modifications.
~~~~~~~~~
Ideas
~~~~~~~~~
Siren Grenade: Does the same damage as a normal grenade, except it also stuns zeds. Maybe give it to the berserker class?

Bloat gun: Shoots bloat vomit, kinda like the flamthrower. Leaves residue on the floor.

Insanity Grenade, or Berserker Genade: When thrown, makes the zeds fight each other for the time that the grenade is active.

Medic Shotgun: Normal shotgun, add medic darts shooter.

Throwing Knives: Need I say more? Def a berserker weapon.

~~~~~~~~~
Modifications
~~~~~~~~~
Sharpshooter: Give the xbow an alt fire. Such as an explosive arrow, or a poison arrow.

Fire Bug: Make the fire spread from zed to zed. (I.E. You are kiting a mass of zeds and you have a Mac-10. You shoot a zed and fire spreads from him to the zeds he's around.)

Grenade launchers have the same affect as Fire Bug grenades. The explosion is a big fire ball instead of an explosion.

Demo: Increased grenade radius

General: Give doors a shoot-through-able property. Wooden ones are easy to shoot through, while metal ones decrease the damage greatly.
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 28 Φεβ 2013, 14:47
Αναρτήσεις: 0