Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Voel jij je geroepen?
Maak en deel nieuwe voorwerpen (zoals hoeden, wapens, badges, laarzen en meer) die mogelijk in het echte spel worden opgenomen. Klik hier voor meer informatie.
Spy Disguise Kit Idea: "The Spy's Black Book"
I had this idea while watching a TF2 video on youtube last night. I'm stuck however, and I was hoping that some of you fancy peoples would like to spitball ideas with me.

The Spy's Black Book is a disguise kit replacement that holds the names of the Spy's conquered enemies, (With Scouts mom at the top of the book.). What this means is that every time the spy backstabs somebody on the other team, their name is added to his black book, and the spy can then disguise as that person.

Here is where I got stuck, I really like the idea of the spy being able to collect names, but I couldn't decide on what the pro's and con's should be.

Possible pro's
While disguised as someone in the black book, the spy does more damage to that person(or takes less damage from them.)

While disguised as someone in the black book, the spy can see their location on the map. (IE through a sillouette like you currently can with the payload/intel)

While disguised as someone in the black book, the spy experiences all effects on that person, except death. (IE if a medic heals the 'infected' person, then the spy enjoys a healing effect as well.) This could work as a con as well because the spy may get randomly stunned, or be spotted with an overheal for no reason.

The health on the overlay is directly mirrored from the person the Spy disguises as.

There is no period where the spy is shrouded in smoke, all disguises are instant.

Possible Cons
Spy cannot select disguises that are not in the black book.

Spy cannot select disguises while cloaked.(I'm not too attached to this one.)

All disguises must be 'Collected'.

That's all I got, I know that's a lot, but I honestly wouldn't expect all of these ideas to go into one item. My question is, how do you guys think this item should work?
< >
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
"While disguised as someone in the black book, the spy experiences all effects on that person, except death. (IE if a medic heals the 'infected' person, then the spy enjoys a healing effect as well.) This could work as a con as well because the spy may get randomly stunned, or be spotted with an overheal for no reason."

This is a /severe/ drawback if you stab anybody who's actually important enough for your teammates to bother hurting...
Would the "Collected" disquises be destoryed upon death? Maybe that could be a con?
The idea is nice, i like the fact that it would be the names instead of the classes, because if you disquise as someone and the other team relizes that that person isnt that class, you are screwed. But with the names, it would be easier and better for the spy.

Another pro could be that when the enemy you are diquised as sees you, it shows up as a different person? Hope this helps
And...can the Spy disguise as Scout's mother?

Joking, joking...

Ah, this is a really good idea. Liking Archimedes' suggestion up there, having the guy you're disguised as see a different person would be great. Instant disguise...like the YER right?

Also, I'd suggest to keep only the "good" effects that get into the Spy too. Like heal and overheal. Or any buffs, if someone is using the Vaccinator, or someone uses the Disciplinary action on the host (let's call the guy we're disguised as "host").

Anyway, what happens if the person we're disguised as changes class?

The way I figured it, is that when you die the disguises don't carry over to the next life. If the person you stabbed changes classes, the disguise would change as well.
< >
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 28 feb 2013 om 13:06
Aantal berichten: 4