Killing Floor

Create and discover new mods and maps.
Discover and download new maps, mods, weapon, monsters and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn how.
Soldier for Christ Feb 27, 2013 @ 7:16pm
Killing floor 2
I heard they are working on a part 2 not sure if that was made up, tell me what yall have heard true or fales and if it is true what do you think would make this game KF2 a better then KF?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
XLoad3d--angryjoeshow.com 4 May 5, 2013 @ 9:37am 
yes they need to release KF 2, because KF 1 sucks because it crashes. It is poorly coded and Tripwire hasn't released any updates for years to fix the crashing bug.
Oxygen97 May 18, 2013 @ 11:59pm 
KF doesn't crash at all. And they released an update like a day or two ago. They should just keep updating KF1, and now to answer your question. I haven't heard of them making a KF2 so I don't know, possibly a rumour.
Last edited by Oxygen97; May 19, 2013 @ 12:00am
Soldier for Christ May 20, 2013 @ 5:08pm 
Well i here the game is older then left for dead the first 1 they said it was just a test game for unreal that went large so if that is true i mean this game is well at about 5 to 6 years old its time to start working on the next master peace
Dread Baron Beardly May 21, 2013 @ 6:39am 
I have no crashing issues at all either. I would love to see a KF2 or a massive update for KF1 but I doubt it will happen. Tripwire seems pretty focused on the historical combat series thing right now (red orchestra, pacific rising)
TheSheepOfPwnage Jul 17, 2013 @ 7:52am 
there is a killing floor 2: defence allience
Soldier for Christ Jul 17, 2013 @ 8:53pm 
yes but i think it is just a add on and its just as old i belive i could be wrong on that tho!
Hello, my name is جوني ال Jul 18, 2013 @ 2:28am 
(((
smh >.> Jul 18, 2013 @ 11:43am 
I would love a killing floor 2 with upgraded graphics and more types of specimen. Maybe they could accept the concept and skills of the community specimen like the brute and shiver and goreshank and add them into the second game. They could also have some more voice actors and female characters and allow you to choose your voice from a set of voice packs (it's better than one voice for all of them). They could probably expand on those voice packs for more money by making very special types that you can buy.
Soldier for Christ Jul 20, 2013 @ 9:44am 
That sounds really good!
Soldier for Christ Jul 20, 2013 @ 7:47pm 
i hope you can put your country on your chars clothing like usa or the flag of your country on there or you have two things to work up a lvling bar and a ranking bar from like weapon skillsto corp to general something like that like lvl comes from killing and rank comes from missions
bipsblazerod Jul 28, 2013 @ 5:49am 
Killing Floor's fine the way it is. why would they give continuous updates on KF1 if they were planning on making a new game? This isn't valve that always makes 2 parts (Portal, Half-Life,Left 4 dead etc)
Soldier for Christ Jul 29, 2013 @ 8:55pm 
blizzard is going to keep giveing exp to wow and at the same time they are makeing Titans online. Everquest by sony is still makeing exp to this very day at the same time they made Eq 2 and comeing out with everquest next, so if your so right then why are these companes makeing millions and billions becuase they know you cant stay the same forever you must make new so you keep the fans going or this game will just get old
Last edited by Soldier for Christ; Jul 29, 2013 @ 8:56pm
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50