Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
CatsPrivateBedroom Feb 24, 2013 @ 7:16pm
I've subcribed and downloaded add-ons. One minute they are there the next they are gone.
I am really hoping someone can help me...

When I first installed a few add ons they were there and I had a great time with them. But when I went to play again, they were gone! According to the workshop I am still subcribed to my fav add ons. I became frustrated and I walked away from the game. Well about 72 hours ago they were there again. I closed the game for the night and went to play yesterday and they were gone again. I uninstalled the game. I then installed both the game and add ons again and it worked. However I went to play a few minutes ago and none of my add ons are there. : (

Is there anyway to fix this problem?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
♦Monsieur Boo♦ Feb 24, 2013 @ 8:23pm 
basically wait for workshop to fix it mine are gone but you can copy and paste them and put them into your regular add ons folder that fixes it
CatsPrivateBedroom Feb 24, 2013 @ 9:34pm 
Thank you. I also found at a couple of them were in the wrong folder. The ones that I could find were in C:\Program Files (x86) - Steam - steamapps - common - left 4 dead 2 - left4dead2 -addons - workshop

I moved them back a folder so that instead of workshop they were in addons. And the ones I found, magically worked. As for the rest of them... I will just have to wait. : )
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2013 @ 7:16pm