Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Sarge Feb 21, 2013 @ 9:32pm
too many zombies
How about creating a map that doesn't simply require shooting zombies, especially if all that is going to happen on the new mods is constant attacks by hordes. if all I get to do is shoot zombies in the head, and get killed before the first chapter, whats the point....give us some maps that actually have us doing something other than shooting. don't get me wrong I love to shoot, but so far on almost every new map I have not managed to get past the first chapter on easy play, without getting killed. All you have done is made stronger zombies and less chance of survival. Some of us actually want to play a game not just shoot zombies....
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
aDR3nAl1N_ultrAslan*** Feb 24, 2013 @ 3:48pm 
aha
Monsieur Hon Hon Feb 27, 2013 @ 5:12pm 
Did you just requesting a mod that didnt include shooting zombies on a FPS zombie game forum?
pd35-ALPHA Feb 27, 2013 @ 5:24pm 
you want a run map whitout zombies
Big Jim Slade Mar 5, 2013 @ 6:49pm 
Are you playing line gunman or something? In easy mode I don't even have to do anything. Let the bots do all the shooting.
MaxT Mar 6, 2013 @ 12:42am 
ROFLCAKE WITH TEH LOLLERBERRIES @ THAT REQUEST XD
MunkeyThrust Mar 6, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
I guess I have to admit that blasting zambies was the main attraction for me, particularly after a long day in traffic. But I have learned to appreciate other aspects of the game, like teamwork.
NARCWOOD! 6 Mar 6, 2013 @ 7:51pm 
Originally posted by Sarge:
How about creating a map that doesn't simply require shooting zombies, especially if all that is going to happen on the new mods is constant attacks by hordes. if all I get to do is shoot zombies in the head, and get killed before the first chapter, whats the point....give us some maps that actually have us doing something other than shooting. don't get me wrong I love to shoot, but so far on almost every new map I have not managed to get past the first chapter on easy play, without getting killed. All you have done is made stronger zombies and less chance of survival. Some of us actually want to play a game not just shoot zombies....
well it is L4D2 but i mean som1 should try making a game mode were u can drive cars and mow them zombie peckerwoods down streight to hell ^^
skipjackk Mar 8, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
are you serious? you can't get through one map on easy without dying? i play alone with just bots and i can go through several on advanced. you don't need less zombies dude, you need to learn how to play. believe it or not there is a bit of technique for getting through this game. i'm the type of guy who shoots the alarmed car on purpose just to clear the street, lol. i actually like how much harder this is than XBOX. the custom campaigns are more of a challenge and i download some every chance i get so i can do new ones. i don't care how short or easy they are. find someone that knows how to play and play through with them and learn.
Xeth 5 Mar 9, 2013 @ 3:46am 
Download my Realism mod. It reduces the amount of zombies and forces you to play more careful. I think that's what you're looking for.
Sarge Apr 4, 2013 @ 5:04pm 
Don't know how you manage to kill all the zombies without dying. I'm an old guy who likes first person shooter games, but I like to actually have to move through the map and find things and employ stratagies. I can get through the original game without a problem but all the new maps make it too hard to kill everything coming at you and move on. Frankly it sucks just killing, it becomes boring. Believe it or not many of us just want to go through the map and not have to work hard at it, especially after a hard day. while many of you enjoy the challenge of advanced many of us do not, but we still like and want to play and enjoy the game.
Sarge Apr 4, 2013 @ 5:06pm 
Originally posted by Riukanojutsu:
Did you just requesting a mod that didnt include shooting zombies on a FPS zombie game forum?

No I requested a game that did more than shooting Zombies....
skipjackk Apr 5, 2013 @ 5:26am 
some of these custom maps do have little puzzles and things like that. but just running from one room to the next seems pointless to me. the whole idea of this game is to shoot zombies. are you playing with just bots? never heal yourself, let them do it. if they die you'll find them in a closet, but if you die it's over so you are more important. when a horde comes put yourself in a corner or back up against a wall, never stay out in the open. use double pistols and save ammo from primay weapons for specials and tanks. i can go through whole campaigns just using pistols. i got akimbo assasin on advanced so it's possible, just use your bots more. like i said, there are techniques to playing this game. i don't know what "old" is but i'm not a kid either and if i can do it you can do it. lol. this is not a puzzle solving game, you got the wrong game dude, this is a killing game so go and kill!! :)
nortor267 May 14, 2013 @ 9:19pm 
i would rather get swarmed by a 2000 common infeted then face the jockey, charger, hunter, and smoker cuase as soon as you get trapped without someone near your dead
nortor267 May 14, 2013 @ 9:21pm 
btw try susicide blitz mod its very fun and theres a portal ester egg with a puzzle or 2
skipjackk May 15, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
suicide blitz was awesome. i played it as a vpk from vpkme last year or so. the tanks wear football jerseys in the finale, it's pretty cool! i ABSOLUTELY HATE jockeys!!!LOL
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2013 @ 9:32pm