Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
smileattack123 Feb 20, 2013 @ 5:47pm
Spy knife idea
ok guys so i've had this idea for a spy knife and im wondering what the community would think about it so here it is. Its a spy knife that is a syringe with blue fluid or red fluid depending on the team. So the effect is that it has a meter, one backstab fully charges it or 5 body stabs equivalent to 20% charge per body stab. Also upon backstab instead of an instant kill it "moon shot stuns the victim" equivalent to a long ranged sand man stun and makes them crit bleed for 5 seconds. Also upon the meter being fully charged if you stab a teammate it gives them 8 seconds of crits and full, non-reducing overheal. Also upon full charge you can use it on yourself for the same results. Well thats all i have at the moment i hope to see what you guys think on it feel free to leave comments below.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Angel Feb 20, 2013 @ 6:10pm 
Sounds a bit over-powered, maybe mini-crits and just a normal health buff?
Zero Feb 22, 2013 @ 6:36pm 
NICE
Sentient_Toaster Feb 23, 2013 @ 2:58am 
Overpowered. Crit-boosting AND healing?! With a critboost, the stab victim will be dead anyway...
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 20, 2013 @ 5:47pm