Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Meer informatie
Robotic/Futuristic Gear
I wish somebody made those kind of armors, inspired by Armored Core, for example, especialy for insect-like heroes.
PS:And why no "Alien"-like armors? :D
< >
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
I was actually thinking about this today while playing timbersaw. I had 2 ideas running through my head, either something warhammer 40k orc dreadnought like or something similar to Lagann from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
OH wow, TTGL Timbersaw would be awesome! like that very first robot Simon found, and throwing his glasses as an ULT, just awesome
But what i actually ment is some elements from here:
http://images.wikia.com/armoredcore/images/1/1c/ArmoredCoreForAnswer-Redrum2.jpg
and there is a feature in Armored Core, called Boosters - when u use them - you fly or glide the surface instead of walking. That could be used as a haste rune or some max speed buffs (centaur ulti, for instance). Or if one makes an Armored Core courier at least - Boost can be used as a flying upgrade.
That's a rly good idea you have maby smbody should think about making those robotic sets for all heros, it would be cool and make them available all at the same time with new robotic tresure chests and keys, it would be just like a new exspansion :D
< >
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 13 feb 2013 om 3:09
Aantal berichten: 4