Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
taco Feb 10, 2013 @ 6:22pm
Custom Grenade Launcher - Invisible Grenades When Reloading
I have made a new grenade launcher (model, rig and material are all working great); however, when I test the reload the demo man isn't holding grenades. He simply preforms the animation without anything in his hand.

If anyone has info on either of the following, that would be VERY helpful to me:

1. How do I get the demoman to use the defualt grenades?
- or -
2. How do I use custom grenades?

Thanks.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Statyk 9 Feb 11, 2013 @ 10:13am 
Have you tried opening the original grenade launcher in the HLMV and seeing if there is something in there that yours is missing?
taco Feb 15, 2013 @ 4:40pm 
I have decompiled the original grenade launcher and its material and I can see that the material for the gun also has the material for the grenade in it; however, I cannot for the life of me figure out where the model for the grenade is or how I would go about including my own.

Any advice would be much appreciated!
taco Feb 21, 2013 @ 10:36pm 
Still can't figure this out. I've added the grenade texture into the gun texture and made a model for the grenade with proper uvw's but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the demoman to use the new grenade with the gun.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2013 @ 6:22pm