Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
LMR_Rarity12 Feb 4, 2013 @ 3:00pm
A Rainbow Factory Map
Im Not To Sure How To make a map im confused, But im wondering if someone can make a map based off of the my little pony FIM fanfiction "Rainbow Factory"~Hunter
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
zakar591 Feb 5, 2013 @ 7:39am 
Lol, do you think it's easy? Also, think: can you even imagine this map?
LMR_Rarity12 Feb 5, 2013 @ 8:49am 
I can imagine it lol and i got confused reading how to make a map lol
Princess Luna Feb 23, 2013 @ 8:03am 
It sounds pretty bad ♥♥♥ to be honest. I actually CAN imagine it, and it would look fantastic!
LMR_Rarity12 Feb 24, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
Originally posted by Luna:
It sounds pretty bad ♥♥♥ to be honest. I actually CAN imagine it, and it would look fantastic!
It would be a large map, going into the rainbow factory and trying to escape by helicopter
Princess Luna Feb 25, 2013 @ 9:00am 
Just amazing it would be <3
Bronyman Feb 28, 2013 @ 5:13pm 
:'D
LMR_Rarity12 Feb 28, 2013 @ 5:51pm 
Originally posted by Bronyman:
:'D
The Map Would kick ♥♥♥
Tossing Caesar's Salad Apr 5, 2013 @ 11:19am 
I'm a little confused. Can someone explain how MLP fints into L4D2 in any way?
LMR_Rarity12 Apr 5, 2013 @ 5:17pm 
Originally posted by Snowflame Cocainum:
I'm a little confused. Can someone explain how MLP fints into L4D2 in any way?
Left 4 Derp Is MLP L4D2 And The Fact Rainbow Factory Is A Grimdark MLP Fanfic It Seems To Be Able To Find A Dark Gory Thing Like L4D2 Quite Well.
I Don't Care Apr 8, 2013 @ 3:39pm 
Ok, I am not a brony, but how does MLp Fit with L4D2 at all? I know you said that it was dark and stuff, but still. Its MLP. I don't think about cute ponies in a game about killing zombies and where intestines fall out.
LMR_Rarity12 Apr 9, 2013 @ 12:57pm 
Originally posted by King of the Noobs:
Ok, I am not a brony, but how does MLp Fit with L4D2 at all? I know you said that it was dark and stuff, but still. Its MLP. I don't think about cute ponies in a game about killing zombies and where intestines fall out.
MLP Grimdark Gore Fanfics Fit L4D2 Well...
Princess Luna Apr 14, 2013 @ 7:50pm 
Originally posted by STOP! Spammer Time!:
Ya, Rainbow Factory was a really creepy fanfic. Included cutting ponies up into pieces and basically using their blood and ♥♥♥♥ to make rainbows.
LMR_Rarity12 Apr 16, 2013 @ 12:53pm 
Originally posted by Rainbow Stash:
Originally posted by STOP! Spammer Time!:
Ya, Rainbow Factory was a really creepy fanfic. Included cutting ponies up into pieces and basically using their blood and ♥♥♥♥ to make rainbows.

SOMEONE FINALLY KNOWS!!!!!
Princess Luna Apr 20, 2013 @ 10:23pm 
Exactly. It might be a show about ponies, but that doesn't mean someone can't make it your worst nightmare
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2013 @ 3:00pm