Dota 2

Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites. Submission Guidelines
Cabid_birao Feb 4, 2013 @ 5:58am
Queen of Pain Skeleton
Hi guys, i`m having a little problem with an item creation. I`m doing a qop hair but I can`t find her skeleton, they aren`t in the models of the downloaded content of queen of pain, someone knows how to help me? I`m using Blender. In fact none hero of the technical especification have skeleton. Don`t know how to show the bones in blender
thanks
Last edited by Cabid_birao; Feb 4, 2013 @ 6:28am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Chaemirix Feb 5, 2013 @ 12:30am 
Skeletons are available from the .dmx.smd files. More recent heroes come with them in the files, where as older ones you'll need to extract from the game's files. I'm not sure about queen of pain. You may also need an addon to import the smd files into blender, you do with Maya.
Cabid_birao Feb 5, 2013 @ 3:17am 
Hey, thanks for the reply. I have the addon to import and export the smd files for blender and I did exactly the same things that the helljumpers tutorial did, but when he import the .smd files the skeleton shows, but im my case it doesnt shows. I have maya too, but I dont know how to use the .smd files, I`m not finding a way to import or export them.
thankss
Pina Feb 5, 2013 @ 9:35am 
If you have Maya you can just open the .ma file.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2013 @ 5:58am