Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

必要な物はもう揃えた?
考案した新しいアイテム(帽子、武器、バッジ、靴、その他いろいろ)が実際のゲームに取り入れられるように作成し、投稿しよう。 詳細はこちらをクリック。
I'm looking for help on a Workshop Project!
I've been working on an engineer set using Blender, and I am looking for either help or advice on it. The items I'm working on are a PDA called 'The Hook-up', based around 70's brick telephones http://www.oaktreevintage.com/web_photos/Telephones/Motorola_Brick_Cell_Phone_web.jpg , as a reference.
and a baggy, brimless hat with a business-y sweater misc, like a 70's call centre employee (it has been hard to find proper pictures to refer to rather than a music video :S). If there is anyone with modelling experience, please contact me if you want to help and I'll provide more details :)
Update: I am now just working on the PDA, but I still need help on it.
最近の変更はStrange Sentinelが行いました; 2013年2月5日 1時19分
< >
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示
ok dath is so good you can is cool your project:)
Patav360 の投稿を引用:
ok dath is so good you can is cool your project:)
Alrighty! :)
最近の変更はStrange Sentinelが行いました; 2013年2月6日 2時07分
It sounds like a great idea, good luck with it!
FL Beep Boop の投稿を引用:
It sounds like a great idea, good luck with it!
Thanks for the support :)
Update on the PDA:
I've managed to compile a neutral-y texture model of it using the Source Kit, and it looks good in the model viewer too. The only thing I got to do is to try to test it in game, most likely as a skin (theres no PDA-viewing option in the Itemtest, unless anyone knows any way around this :S).
Dargo 2013年2月7日 15時02分 
You basically have to open the normal texture file for TF2 and paint YOUR texture on it.

I'd suggest to download GCFscape to open the files with. After that, open the texture of your item (PDA in your case) in your favorite graphic program, and paint it. Then put the thing back in the regular folder, and it should be done.

For step by step tut:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=957760

But I suppose that you already knew that, since you mentioned testing it as a skin.

Also, I'm a rather amateur Blender user. I think I can help you with this stuff. Message me tomorrow. The time? Two hours before this message was posted. Or I'l message you if you're online.
< >
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2013年2月2日 16時12分
投稿数: 6