Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Sargeant Smokey Jan 31, 2013 @ 6:26pm
Fireproof Clothing
I think the scout or any other class should have something that makes them fireproof... Maybe one of those full body chrome suits or something.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Statyk 9 Jan 31, 2013 @ 8:55pm 
I think it's safe to assume that is a bit OP and absurd. =\ The only character who is and always should be non-flammable is the Pyro.
Sargeant Smokey Feb 1, 2013 @ 7:31am 
Originally posted by Statyk:
I think it's safe to assume that is a bit OP and absurd. =\ The only character who is and always should be non-flammable is the Pyro.

Well what if they only had a specific percentage or amount of fire resistance? I think that would make it fair.
Wrath Feb 1, 2013 @ 1:01pm 
not freproof, thats OP, but maybe fire resistant, as in dcreasing some fire damadge, and only found in crates.
Sargeant Smokey Feb 2, 2013 @ 5:13am 
Originally posted by trollzland1337:
not freproof, thats OP, but maybe fire resistant, as in dcreasing some fire damadge, and only found in crates.

Well I think its a wrap now we or i just have to slap Valve in the face about this...
Last edited by Sargeant Smokey; Feb 2, 2013 @ 5:14am
The Muzic Man Feb 2, 2013 @ 7:49am 
well the spycycle makes you fire proof for like 5 secs
Sargeant Smokey Feb 2, 2013 @ 4:30pm 
Originally posted by SlySpyMakeYouCry:

I'm mainly Scout.
Sentient_Toaster Feb 2, 2013 @ 5:26pm 
Originally posted by SlySpyMakeYouCry:

2. And it removes the knife for 15, and only triggers if one has the knife out at the time -- no protection when shooting back, for instance.

Scouts would need it less than most other classes, because with any loadout except BFB (early on) he has the easiest time staying outside of flamethrower range, dodging flares, running to health kits or medics; and he's also one of the classes with an unlock that can extinguish himself under any situation (e.g. Mad Milk, unlike the Kunai, does not require you to hit an enemy).
Sorax Feb 4, 2013 @ 4:24am 
i think the only fire resistant class should be the pyro, if any other class could get it it would be too OP.plus the scout can dodge the pyros attacks because hes the fastest class(much as i hate to admit it because im mostly pyro) so he can easily run to medkits or medics and would have no need to be fireproof
ATF_Narchu Pikana | Sparkplug Feb 17, 2013 @ 6:29pm 
As Pyro really has usefulness at close range he deserves to keep the fireproof while no one else does. A Pyro can be killed at mid to long range a bit easily, so if one allows a Pyro to close that gap they in a way take the punishment.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2013 @ 6:26pm