Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Подробнее
Charecter skins for L4D1 characters
So how do I use the skins for say Zoey or any of the people from L4D in L4D2? Are they supposed to show up in The Passing or something?
< >
Сообщения 13 из 3
They will show up anywhere there are the L4D Surivivors. In The Passing, in the ported campaigns, in most custom campaigns. If you successfully install a mod to give Zoey a black jacket, she will have a black jacket any time she appears, unless the server is pure. Then you won't see any mods.
@ Those Dirty Blues-

I've seen you respond on other discussions with valid info, so maybe you can help me out- is there a way to have, say, "Louis Replace Ellis", right. Where, as it says, Louis would replace Ellis. Could I then add a modded Louis skin to it since it's Louis, or would it not show up because, underneath it all, it's still "Ellis"? Thanks in advance for reading and answering!
Автор сообщения: ☥Fox Boogie☥
@ Those Dirty Blues-

I've seen you respond on other discussions with valid info, so maybe you can help me out- is there a way to have, say, "Louis Replace Ellis", right. Where, as it says, Louis would replace Ellis. Could I then add a modded Louis skin to it since it's Louis, or would it not show up because, underneath it all, it's still "Ellis"? Thanks in advance for reading and answering!

I'm not sure, but it won't hurt anything to try. My intuition says it would work, and the only thing that would happen if it doesn't is you have vanilla Louis over Ellis. Or that both are unchanged. I'd recommend enabling the developer console, going into a single-player campaign and testing. The developer console will tell you if the game experiences any problems during its operation. I'd recommend The Passing because it includes both Ellis and Louis.
< >
Сообщения 13 из 3
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 26 янв. 2013 г. в 15:41