Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Află mai multe
Back To School Campaign have returned into Workshop!
I want to make clear about the situation with Back To School campaign and why it was missed from Workshop during last 24 hours.

After Workshop quota has been increased up to 2GB, we decided to upload the entire Back To School campaign once again, but from only one Steam account this time (instead of two), also we decided to reduce the number of parts.

As a result, 24 hours ago, we've started to compress your campaign into seven parts. But for the next 18-20 hours we've lost connection with Workshop servers entirely, therefore we couldn't upload any files into Workshop. Connection was restored several hours ago and Back To School have returned into Workshop.

Important!
All old parts, which have been uploaded before, have been removed. They have been automaticaly removed from your game too.

Each of seven new parts have a new id number, so In order to play the campaign you should subscribe again to all of the new parts of Back To School campaign here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails?id=121115793
< >
Se afișează 1-4 din 4 comentarii
mjhcsta 24 ian. 2013 la 4:17 
nice!

I was panicing as i have now started to move away from l4dmaps to using workshop but i do still prefer to use over there for the better community :)

whats the diffrence from us users downloading the full versions over at l4dmaps rather than downloading through the workshop?

i hope other campaign/map makers follow you guys for setting a standard :):p
Postat inițial de csta:
whats the diffrence from us users downloading the full versions over at l4dmaps rather than downloading through the workshop?
Workshop provides auto updates! You don't need to do anything, updates for add-ons will download automatically!
Also we can update for example only first map next time and in this case you don't need to download whole 1.2GB campaign again, only one 200MB part.
Oh that explains why i was not able to play the campaing anymore and could not find it on the workshop,good to see its back now :D
CeeZy 27 ian. 2013 la 22:23 
Which tank do i need for back 2 school
< >
Se afișează 1-4 din 4 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 24 ian. 2013 la 2:32
Postări: 4