Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Gits and Shiggles Jan 23, 2013 @ 3:18pm
Weapon Idea: Ambassadon't
Consider the following.

The Spy can take the signature move of the sniper, headshots, with the Ambassador.

In the "Meet the Sniper" video, the Sniper stabs the spy through his chest with his kukri, in the back.

Therefore, I suggest a Sniper kukri that can be used to backstab enemies. Useful for Spy-checking, jumping over enemies nearby for a "stair-stab", and recreating the "Meet the Sniper" scene to your heart's content. Of course, the weapon would need a debuff, which could be a slower swinging speed, less damage on normal swings, or taking increased damage from bullets, such as the Spy's revolver.

Suggestions? Names? Models? Anyone can create a model of this weapon(I am horrible at designing), simply link this post/give credit if you do.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Sentient_Toaster Jan 23, 2013 @ 7:05pm 
Suggestion: Please don't make suggestions that completely screw up class roles.
Gits and Shiggles Jan 24, 2013 @ 12:11pm 
So in words that have constructive meaning, you feel a sniper should not be able to backstab because the whole point of a sniper is that he eliminates from afar. This was really just a "fo-show" idea, but whatevs. If you could actually manage to get the sniper into a position where he could backstab without someone knowing he was there, then yes, this would break the class role.
Tin Foil Hat Jan 26, 2013 @ 4:20am 
"This class has this, why cant i have this", please quit trying to homogenize the classes.. Second off, why would you want to even backstab people when you can literally instant kill almost all classes with a Jarate+Bushwacka. This idea is stupid and poorly thought out. Not to mention Ambassador doesnt "charge" meaning, if you screw up the headshot and hit another area, you arent rewarded with major damage nor an instant kill AKA a Body Shot.

I could literally add much more be frankly that would be a waste of time, ive already hit a couple of the major reasonings.
Last edited by Tin Foil Hat; Jan 26, 2013 @ 4:25am
♫MexyMingle :D Jan 30, 2013 @ 1:19am 
cool

Gits and Shiggles Jan 30, 2013 @ 1:01pm 
Revising my own idea, perhaps having a kukri that simply taunt kills like in Meet the Sniper?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 23, 2013 @ 3:18pm