Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
purex Jan 22, 2013 @ 4:37pm
Voting queue system ala Greenlight
I was settling down for a session of Workshop rating when it struck me how unintuitive and impractical browsing through all the items is. As the system stands, the items with most visibility garner even more visibility while newer submissions struggle to find some attention fast.

So, with this in mind, I would like to suggest that a system similar to that of the Greenlight voting queue be implemented for fast and practical Workshop rating. As it is now, I'm put off of going through a bulk of submissions at a time, to be very honest.

If there's already something like this that my ADHD mind failed to see, I apologize in advance for this thread.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Red Ringer the Vanguard Jan 22, 2013 @ 8:58pm 
You're right, there isn't a system like that. You can always browse by most recent submissions, but I dunno, that doesn't fancy me. Doing it like Greenlight would give creators an equal chance to have their stuff viewed, and this can be added as another filter option rather than change the system completely. Call it "Unvoted" or something. I don't browse the Workshop enough, although it would make it presentable. Right now it feels cluttered to me since it defaults to most popular.

In fact, this idea can be extended to the Library of TF2 so you can view new items that you haven't voted on yet. I'd like this implemented at some point.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 22, 2013 @ 4:37pm