Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Læs mere
DannBo 3 21. jan. 2013 kl. 15:59
Adding Workshop-Downloaded Campaigns to Dedicated Servers *SOLVED*
I've been looking everywhere for some sort of solution to this, but I can't find any. I've tried uploading my addons/workshop folder to a dedicated server (same directory), but I can't join the server without getting a reservation cookie bug. Manually installed campaigns work fine. I've also tried adding the workshop vpks to the addonlist.txt, but that doesn't work either. Is this simply not possible yet?

EDIT: Solved. Only problem is that servers don't recognize the workshop folder, so the contents of your addons/workshop folder should go in the addons folder (not addons/workshop) on the server.
Sidst redigeret af DannBo; 23. jan. 2013 kl. 13:37
< >
Viser 1-2 af 2 kommentarer
Pete 1 26. jan. 2013 kl. 13:45 
Thank you for posting this. Unfortunately, when I follow your instructions I get this error message:

"Server is enforcing consistency for this file: addons/121507714.vpk"

That is the "4Below" campaign. I'm trying to play it in survival mode.

All I did was copy everything from /addons/workshop to /addons/ on the server. The campaign works just fine on the client - so I can play it on a local server.

Any ideas?!?

EDIT: Okay, this happens with any campaign that I try to play on my server.
Sidst redigeret af Pete; 26. jan. 2013 kl. 13:48
Gh0sty 27. jan. 2013 kl. 1:07 
L4D2 dedicated servers should allow to subscribe to workshop files and automatically download/update them if necessary.
That's how it works for Nuclear Dawn[www.nucleardawnthegame.com] and Natrual Selection 2 servers.
Sidst redigeret af Gh0sty; 27. jan. 2013 kl. 1:08
< >
Viser 1-2 af 2 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 21. jan. 2013 kl. 15:59