Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Joffrey Baratheon Jan 21, 2013 @ 12:59pm
Why did they violate my freedom?!!!
Why did they violate my freedom by taking away the Nude Zoey mod???
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
< >
Dio Brando Jan 21, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
Amen to that brother, this is a free country. 'merica!!
Richard Richard Jan 21, 2013 @ 1:07pm 
I'd never use the Nude Zoey, but at least remove those schoolgirl and anime mods. Just because of the creepiness.
Taco_Biter Jan 21, 2013 @ 1:36pm 
Originally posted by MSK Gratz:
Amen to that brother, this is a free country. 'merica!!
Actually, Steam is a worldwide service, but even if it was limited to only The USA it is privately owned and they don't have to abide by those terms. This means that, while i agree with you on that they should allow nudity on the workshop with some limitations such as no pictures or videos, they don't have to do anything that they don't want to do on their service.
NotSoPro Jan 21, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
Because you were violating Zoey and Valve didn't like it. :(
Smochee Jan 21, 2013 @ 2:03pm 
How the hell does taking away the Nude Zoey mode violate your freedom?
Rich Jan 21, 2013 @ 2:08pm 
They also removed alot of other stuff witch i think was ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥,I can understand they removed the nude zoey but they also removed a few other things like anime charaters witch i dont understand why they would remove.Not only that sence they removed some of those mods im stuck with using them, I cant even unsubscribe them.
Chet 6 Jan 21, 2013 @ 2:12pm 
Content is removed when reported and is violating the Steam Terms of Service. The most common reason for removal right now is people uploading someone else's work.
BirtDog Jan 21, 2013 @ 2:36pm 
So.....the important part is we can all still play LFD2. That's the gist of it?
Rich Jan 21, 2013 @ 3:18pm 
I dont think anyone cares if its someone elses work, as long as people can use it, there happy with a smile on there faces :/,Plus theres tons of Stuff on workshop that people take from other people,If you didnt take away that stuff, why start now?
Last edited by Rich; Jan 21, 2013 @ 3:19pm
[DMG] Big Boss Jan 21, 2013 @ 4:51pm 
Originally posted by NotSoPro:
Because you were violating Zoey and Valve didn't like it. :(
Fair enought... But everybody would like to violate Zoey
Rich Jan 21, 2013 @ 4:52pm 
THEN LET THERE BE VIOLATING!
Joffrey Baratheon Jan 22, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
Well, this makes me feel a little bit more enlightened but the pain will never go away, no matter how hard I try.
Rich Jan 22, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
?
-=AJAX=-Major_Meatwad Jan 23, 2013 @ 8:16pm 
So why do some custom zoey mod-skins work and others do not? Why is so much energy being used to "police" that? Do we really need an update everytime blocking that? I read somewhere that valve is trying to get L4D ratings lowered to MA15 or something like that for australia. So somehow skimpy clothes which is legal is bad and killing and decapitating is good? Worlds standard of censorship is INSANE! You cant turn off the killing on L4D but you can enable or disable nude mods? Let the end user decide what he wants or doesn't. I get it is ok to block on STEAM WORKSHOP but to block vpk's from working? Actually i think its cool you can change your character to whatever you want. Gives the game more playablitiy and chance for humor. So this issue is more about control of content while picking on NUDITY first.

Nudity is legal and killing and violence isn't in real life but in pretend world it is the opposite of rules. How do we not really know if all these zombies are not curable but there just isn't enough profit in it?

DIMEDROLL 2 Jan 24, 2013 @ 12:17am 
Nude Zoey? No way!
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 21, 2013 @ 12:59pm