Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Lue lisää
Add the Workshop to Left 4 Dead 1!
No matter how superfluous L4D2-only players say it would be, adding the Workshop to L4D1 would be able to give its fanbase an easier time gathering their community together!
< >
Näytetään 1-12 / 12 kommentista
Yea what mostly true but left 4 dead 2 are Very fine so talk somewhere alse...
This is really the only workshop board relevant, so your argument is moot.
It would be superfluous.
yeah they should dothat.
Hey RM. Stark Raven sez hi.

I don't want another Shopwerkz like this for Left 4 Dead 1, especially if it turns out to wreak as much havoc as it did with Left 4 Dead 2. Left 4 Dead is too much of a sacred game to me to see it messed up by a potentially dysfunctional Workshop.
Those Dirty Blues lähetti viestin:

I don't want another Shopwerkz like this for Left 4 Dead 1, especially if it turns out to wreak as much havoc as it did with Left 4 Dead 2. Left 4 Dead is too much of a sacred game to me to see it messed up by a potentially dysfunctional Workshop.

A workshop isn't an obligatory necessity, one can easily ignore it. It just opens up more options for people to work on, and gives it a bit more publicity.
RainingMetal lähetti viestin:
A workshop isn't an obligatory necessity, one can easily ignore it. It just opens up more options for people to work on, and gives it a bit more publicity.

I am fine with the concept of a Workshop for Left 4 Dead, but what I'm afraid of is the game being broken by it. I've had problems with Left 4 Dead 2 ever since the Shopwerkz update, and as a result I don't play it much any more. I don't want to see the same thing happen to number 1.
Those Dirty Blues lähetti viestin:

You do realize you wouldnt have to use it if you didnt want to, dont you?
Saya lähetti viestin:
You do realize you wouldnt have to use it if you didnt want to, dont you?

YES, YES I DO. Please read my previous post, I do not appreciate having to repeat myself.
If Valve manages to fix up the broken parts of the Workshop in L4D2, then that concern would likely be remedied, yes?
Yes. Then I'd welcome a Left 4 Dead 1 Workshop.
< >
Näytetään 1-12 / 12 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 18.1.2013 klo 10.24