Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
RainingMetal 1 Jan 18, 2013 @ 10:24am
Add the Workshop to Left 4 Dead 1!
No matter how superfluous L4D2-only players say it would be, adding the Workshop to L4D1 would be able to give its fanbase an easier time gathering their community together!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Chad/Pan Jan 18, 2013 @ 10:47am 
Yea what mostly true but left 4 dead 2 are Very fine so talk somewhere alse...
RainingMetal 1 Jan 18, 2013 @ 11:03am 
This is really the only workshop board relevant, so your argument is moot.
Tallcat Jan 23, 2013 @ 7:50pm 
It would be superfluous.
★The Jerzman★ Jan 23, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
yeah they should dothat.
Captain Caboose 1 Jan 28, 2013 @ 3:26am 
Hey RM. Stark Raven sez hi.

I don't want another Shopwerkz like this for Left 4 Dead 1, especially if it turns out to wreak as much havoc as it did with Left 4 Dead 2. Left 4 Dead is too much of a sacred game to me to see it messed up by a potentially dysfunctional Workshop.
Trip Se7en Jan 28, 2013 @ 6:45am 
No.
RainingMetal 1 Jan 28, 2013 @ 6:53am 
Originally posted by Those Dirty Blues:

I don't want another Shopwerkz like this for Left 4 Dead 1, especially if it turns out to wreak as much havoc as it did with Left 4 Dead 2. Left 4 Dead is too much of a sacred game to me to see it messed up by a potentially dysfunctional Workshop.

A workshop isn't an obligatory necessity, one can easily ignore it. It just opens up more options for people to work on, and gives it a bit more publicity.
Captain Caboose 1 Jan 28, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
Originally posted by RainingMetal:
A workshop isn't an obligatory necessity, one can easily ignore it. It just opens up more options for people to work on, and gives it a bit more publicity.

I am fine with the concept of a Workshop for Left 4 Dead, but what I'm afraid of is the game being broken by it. I've had problems with Left 4 Dead 2 ever since the Shopwerkz update, and as a result I don't play it much any more. I don't want to see the same thing happen to number 1.
Unhappy Cupcake Jan 29, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
Originally posted by Those Dirty Blues:

You do realize you wouldnt have to use it if you didnt want to, dont you?
Captain Caboose 1 Jan 29, 2013 @ 7:29pm 
Originally posted by Saya:
You do realize you wouldnt have to use it if you didnt want to, dont you?

YES, YES I DO. Please read my previous post, I do not appreciate having to repeat myself.
RainingMetal 1 Jan 30, 2013 @ 6:15am 
If Valve manages to fix up the broken parts of the Workshop in L4D2, then that concern would likely be remedied, yes?
Captain Caboose 1 Jan 30, 2013 @ 6:32pm 
Yes. Then I'd welcome a Left 4 Dead 1 Workshop.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2013 @ 10:24am