Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Arabic Gandalf Jan 13, 2013 @ 4:11am
Make the Mann.co store purchase items with points
Why not make the mann.co store items With points? I think thats going to be good
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Ike Aether Jan 13, 2013 @ 4:12am 
Let it be.
Originally posted by ★UP | Mr.Sandvich:
Why not make the mann.co store items With points? I think thats going to be good

If they did that, I'd demand all my money back.
Doctor Gibuz Jan 19, 2013 @ 8:09am 
I'D LOVE THAT! beacuse they just want you to pay for nothing
Arabic Gandalf Jan 19, 2013 @ 9:12am 
Yup, i hope they can make it
Hey I'm Grump! Jan 19, 2013 @ 11:00am 
what type of "Points" and how does one earn these "Points"
Arabic Gandalf Jan 19, 2013 @ 11:04am 
Use ur points example: most points at scout class 5000 u can buy anything
Arabic Gandalf Jan 19, 2013 @ 11:07am 
and no achievement idle
i like this idea but, to make it fair keep the points limited to the more common, cheaper items.
Originally posted by The Once-Ler:
what type of "Points" and how does one earn these "Points"

I think he means points you earn ingame like killing, assisting, capping, etc.

No, I don't approve of this. I'm sorry, you don't need to buy anything from the store in order to play, and while it would be nice to eventually be able to buy that item you really want, say a hat, it would make the game look like a bad free-to-play FPS. You'd have to earn a crap ton of points since they are easy to earn, and there would be no way to monitor legitimate methods from achievement idle maps.

If you want to make this work, the items you buy with points become untradeable, uncraftable and ungiftable.To avoid long red text, call items bought with points "On Lease". You're getting items for free and it's clear it would undermine the point of the store so it shouldn't bother anyone if only you can use them.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 13, 2013 @ 4:11am