Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
-=GHS-[HA]=- Lt. of the West Jan 12, 2013 @ 9:46pm
Spassing Out
as a pyro player, I love my shotgun. it's ability to deliver my bullets to my enemies quickly and efficiently gives me shivers. This being said, it hurts me to know that the pyro has no class-specific shotgun. it's only the stock shotgun, or The Reserve Shooter. and although I love my reserve very much I would love to have better options. so I would like to request someone to create one of the most famous shotguns in history. The franchi SPAS-12 (WITH THE FOLDING STOCK UP please). I would love to make it myself, by mixing that stand on the sniper scope that holds the laser, with the model of the reserve shooter. Now I know stats don't mean much, but I was hoping for it to be able to do mini-crit on enemies who are on fire, but maybe reduce the accuracy, increased fire rate, but less damage, but more bullets. Please tell me what you think about the idea.
Last edited by -=GHS-[HA]=- Lt. of the West; Jan 12, 2013 @ 9:47pm
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2013 @ 9:46pm