The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Taco Nov 23, 2012 @ 5:19pm
Need this mod!
The "Martial Arts" mod needs to get on steam, i dont trust the skyrim nexus client and i cant figure out how to download it manually :( we need this mod NAOW
Last edited by Taco; Nov 25, 2012 @ 9:48am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Cyrax 4 Nov 24, 2012 @ 12:26am 
Originally posted by matt.hern10:
The "Martial Arts" mod needs to get on steam, i dont trust the skyrim nexus client and i cant figure out how to download it manually :( we need this mod NAOW

Get to it.
http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/How_to_install_Skyrim_mods
Taco Nov 24, 2012 @ 5:29pm 
im getting closer, i am not admin, so it took me a while to do this, i downloaded a file extracter and extracted the files into the C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data and it didnt work, so i decided to try taking the (dont know the name of the files) but the white file in the folder and putting it in there and deleted the files that held them, but instead of all of them working, this one that made me jump twice as high was the only one, theres still the flips and combat

(Edit) Im pretty sure i found the problem, the folders are HKX files and they need to be either ESP or BSA but im not sure how to change that
Last edited by Taco; Nov 24, 2012 @ 5:51pm
Hell-In-A-Handbasket Nov 24, 2012 @ 6:43pm 
i have been using the Skyrim Nexus Client for Years and have not had a single problem, and more access to Mods.

but if you still dont trust it you could see if it can be put into the Creation Kit and imported that way
J3X 12 Nov 25, 2012 @ 1:23am 
Originally posted by matt.hern10:
(Edit) Im pretty sure i found the problem, the folders are HKX files and they need to be either ESP or BSA but im not sure how to change that
Nope, that is not the problem. The *.hkx files are usally hiding inside the *.bsa files.
Taco Nov 25, 2012 @ 7:29am 
So if thats not the problem, what is? i cant seem to find why it wont work i extracted the files placed them in the data folder for skyrim yet it wont work, also i placed the actuall file in the folder by itself and that didnt work either

(Another edit) i got it, i just decided to take the risk and get the client it works fine now, thank you all for helping me with this! :D
Last edited by Taco; Nov 25, 2012 @ 9:48am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 23, 2012 @ 5:19pm