Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
StarFleet Nov 22, 2012 @ 2:10pm
star trek armada
is there a possibility that steam will bring star trek armada because its hard to find a good strategy game there war hammers but not many base building games. star trek armada 1&2 are a great space base building with lots of fun races to use great maps for either compstomp or pvp graphics are also good quality it may seem a oldish game but i know it stil gets played alot but using the steam community it would sor even higher. there is some very good people on there and would lov to see some new faces :) .... thank you for reading this
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Erinduck Nov 22, 2012 @ 2:56pm 
What is Steam Greenlight?
Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community’s help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam. Developers post information, screenshots, and video for their game and seek a critical mass of community support in order to get selected for distribution. Steam Greenlight also helps developers get feedback from potential customers and start creating an active community around their game during the development process.

I know of a game that should be on here? What do I do?
Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game for consideration.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2012 @ 2:10pm