Naval War: Arctic Circle

Naval War: Arctic Circle

Create and discover new missions
With access to all the awesome units and features in the game, you can create your own missions anywhere on the North Atlantic Ocean. Share your work with other admirals, and find new missions to test your naval strategies. Click here to learn more.
amyandmarshall Nov 21, 2012 @ 5:33pm
Ship editor?
I'm debating whether to get this title. Does this title have a ship editor available? In other words, can we create our own ships or edit the stats of existing ships? If so, where do I obtain this? (XML editor or what?)

< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
captorry 1 Dec 3, 2012 @ 12:08pm 
No, it has a scenario editor only. Actually a ship editor would be nice, as most of the existing ships, graphics wise, are pretty poor. I believe some modders may have found a way to edit ship stats though. You might want to check out the Paradox forums.

Skjold Dec 12, 2012 @ 11:41am 
I haven't played this since around launch, so i can't talk for changes made since then.

However, i was going to make a mod for this game with new ships etc.. You can make new ships, and edit stats of all existing weaponry. You edit units via XML. You can NOT edit any 3d models, unless they unlocked those files. You can NOT make any movable land units.

Correct me if iam wrong, was a long time since i played... and hope this helped.
amyandmarshall Dec 20, 2012 @ 5:02pm 
Cool. So, when will the mod be made, if at all?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50