The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

为您的游戏找出最好的模组
寻找并安装您喜欢的模组已经比以前更简单了。模组制作者也很享受这种直接将模组上传至 Steam 的流水线过程。点击这里以了解更多。
Dane 2012 年 11 月 20 日 下午 9:00
Is this possible?
So I was thinking last night after getting into a fight with a bear (In game) after seeing the lacerations left on my characters bicep, "Why not have bleeding damage?" Perhaps, slowly lose life over a set amount of time which can be stopped by use of a bandage. But why stop there? Why not have bladed weapons like swords and daggers and arrows, animal claws/bites ect. cause bleed damage occasionally? Then I was thinking, well if you can bleed you can also bruise, so maybe blunt weapons like maces and war hammers cause bruising, which would give a small penalty to fatigue. Axes could have the chance to apply bleeding and/or bruising. The only problem is, I am a complete beginner when it comes to creation kit. So I'd need plenty of help and advice on this topic.
最后由 Dane 编辑于; 2012 年 11 月 20 日 下午 9:10
< >
正在显示第 1 - 3 条,共 3 条留言
texashokies 2012 年 11 月 22 日 下午 2:51 
i belive bleeding is in fact in the game im not shure how to do it but i think it would be like a negative effect you get
Ombudsman 13 2012 年 11 月 23 日 上午 6:45 
Probably since it would be bad game play wise. Forcing the player to walk around with a big pile of bandages.
Lajos 8 2012 年 11 月 24 日 上午 1:43 
I agree with J3X. But I bet it is possible to do what Holy_Warlok wants with scripting. Just a pity it isn't the Fallout franchise, their anatomy system is a lot closer to what Warlok wants.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 3 条,共 3 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2012 年 11 月 20 日 下午 9:00
回复数: 3