The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Wandus_Prime 2 Nov 19, 2012 @ 10:06pm
monk: imperials or stormcloacks (or none)?
I just started an monk guy and im not sure how a monk would go about chosing his side of the fight, or if he would not fight at all.
aditional info: not an unarmed monk i have staffs from a weapon mod, and some mods that make shouts better. so id be running around bopping evil creatures and badguys with my quarterstaff while i do shouts. i figured id call it a "dragon monk" or somthing. alignment would be kind of like the vigilent of stendar, but with a heavy emphasis on talos worship. but i have no idea what side to be.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Wandus_Prime 2 Nov 19, 2012 @ 10:07pm 
i know this isnt really the place to start this discussion... but whatever.
Thoompie7 Nov 19, 2012 @ 10:53pm 
quest-wise it doesnt matter very much, only for the ending.
Wandus_Prime 2 Nov 19, 2012 @ 10:57pm 
i just realised that the imperials signed a treaty with the aldmeri dominion, so talos worship is kindof a hot topic in the empire? i think thats enough for me to fight for the stormcloacks. so i can be like that anoying ♥♥♥ guy in whiterun screaming about talos without getting in trouble from the law.
Frosty Nov 19, 2012 @ 11:39pm 
Well if your character worships the Nine, then he should choose the Stormcloaks.
texashokies 1 Nov 22, 2012 @ 2:52pm 
Originally posted by HARD_MODE:
i just realised that the imperials signed a treaty with the aldmeri dominion, so talos worship is kindof a hot topic in the empire? i think thats enough for me to fight for the stormcloacks. so i can be like that anoying ♥♥♥ guy in whiterun screaming about talos without getting in trouble from the law.

how is he alowed vto praise talos and he is just freaking anoying
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2012 @ 10:06pm