Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Boad Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:08pm
Portal 2 Mods trouble!
I installed a couple of mods (BEEMod, StyleMod and Hwm(?) mod) and now I would like to get rid of them, I tried this myself but it seems I have kinda half done it. I was wandering if anyone knows how to fully get back the files so I can use the editor properly or if there is some way of getting all the files exactly as they were when you first download Portal 2. Thanks for any useful reply.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
starwarsian 1 Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:12pm 
im not much for modding (never seem to have any luck at it) but if it was me i would be tempted to uninstall and reinstall the game. It's a guaranteed fix and it's not like they're going to recharge you for a game you've already purchased.
Boad Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:15pm 
I'm afraid I've already tried to uninstall and reininstall, I've even tried to get rid of every file (Backed them up to my desktop beforehand) and reinstall but it doesn't put all the files back. Not sure what to do.
starwarsian 1 Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:25pm 
oh wow... im going to refrain from suggesting anything further as I doin't know what im talking about and will probably just make things worse. good luck!
Tropic of lung cancer 32 Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:32pm 
Verify your game cache.
Boad Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:34pm 
Done that. Still doesn't work.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:08pm