The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Emoria Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:07am
How to load Multi-Master files
I know there is a setting I need to change to get the Creation Kit to load multi-master files. I think it is in one of the Skyrim Editor .ini files, but I can not see which one it is. Can anyone tell me what setting I need to change; what I need to change it to; and where the setting is located?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Cyrax 4 Nov 18, 2012 @ 1:09am 
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1
Emoria Nov 19, 2012 @ 2:20pm 
Cyrax, thanks for the answer. However, I have searched the C:Steam/SteamApps/Skyrim/Skyrim_default. SkyrimEditor, and SkyrimEditorPrefs.Configuration Settings files and can not find that entry in any of them. Is it in another file location? or where do I need to add it?
Thanks
Cyrax 4 Nov 19, 2012 @ 6:39pm 
steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/SkyrimEditor.ini
Emoria Nov 19, 2012 @ 9:17pm 
Thanks Cyrax. I'll look again, must have missed it before.
Altbert 59 Nov 20, 2012 @ 11:49am 
If the line is not in SkyrimEditor.ini (in my case it wasn't) then put it in the [General] section. Beware, that you will now encounter more than one warning. Just click "Yes to All" at all warnings.
Emoria Nov 20, 2012 @ 9:18pm 
Thank you Altbert. It was not there in mine either and I was not sure where to put it and in which folder.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:07am