The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encontre as melhores mods para o seu jogo
Nunca foi tão fácil encontrar e instalar as suas mods favoritas. Criadores de mods também têm as suas vidas facilitadas com um novo processo de envio diretamente ao Steam. Clique aqui para saber como.
walky610 17/nov./2012 às 3:23
modders needed
I have a great idea for a mod but don't have the skill, time, or resources available to make it a reality. Would love to see it be made though so are there any skilled modders who would be interested?
< >
Exibindo comentários 110 de 10
QuantumWings 17/nov./2012 às 3:50 
Everyone and their pet dog has a great idea for a mod/game. They don't wan't or need yours. Unless you gain the skills to at least make a prototype, it isn't going to happen.
walky610 17/nov./2012 às 3:58 
ahh but my idea is a big one
jeslyck 17/nov./2012 às 8:03 
Mod Ideas from the people that can't make 'em 800+ pages write it there
Sai'Raks 4 17/nov./2012 às 8:24 
Escrito originalmente por QuantumWings:
Everyone and their pet dog has a great idea for a mod/game. They don't wan't or need yours. Unless you gain the skills to at least make a prototype, it isn't going to happen.

True that.
Kendrick_Yes 9 17/nov./2012 às 11:23 
Escrito originalmente por walky610:
I have a great idea for a mod but don't have the skill, time, or resources available to make it a reality. Would love to see it be made though so are there any skilled modders who would be interested?
Terrible pitch... You show basically zero commitment to an idea you don't even so much as hint at.

Escrito originalmente por QuantumWings:
Completely agree. With you amount threads like this pop up you should be able to hazard a guess at the response you'll get.

ahh but my idea is a big one
[sarcasm] Ok, you've changed my mind! Count me in!! [/sarcasm]
Ombudsman 13 17/nov./2012 às 18:29 
Then sing your great idea. All the verses.
walky610 18/nov./2012 às 4:03 
Basically I am a fan of 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series by George R.R Martin and would like to see the world created in his books to be accessable in the world of Skyrim. It would hopefully add a fully populated world with quests, factions, unique items etc. Obviously this is a huge task but if done well, could be seen as one of the best mods out there.
cerise 18/nov./2012 às 4:33 
No, people will not do your bidding because you are too lazy to do it yourself untill you give them money. That's how capitalisim works.
Sai'Raks 4 18/nov./2012 às 4:57 
Escrito originalmente por Van_Hicksing_UK:
No, people will not do your bidding because you are too lazy to do it yourself untill you give them money. That's how capitalisim works.

Thats how humanity works.
Ombudsman 13 18/nov./2012 às 5:00 
Escrito originalmente por Van_Hicksing_UK:
However, the realm of modding is not capitalism. What determines if a mod gets made is not if someone has the money for it; it's how dedicated the idea creator is or how good idea idea is so someone else will do it.

Basically I am a fan of 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series by George R.R Martin and would like to see the world created in his books to be accessable in the world of Skyrim. It would hopefully add a fully populated world with quests, factions, unique items etc. Obviously this is a huge task but if done well, could be seen as one of the best mods out there.
But if not you have the time and resources, who have them? Skill can be learned. If you truly want this mod and think it's a great idea I'd strongly suggest that you learn something about Skyrim modding.
< >
Exibindo comentários 110 de 10
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 17/nov./2012 às 3:23