Portal 2

Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Piranha.A 31 Nov 13, 2012 @ 9:57pm
Teach with Portals
Interesting site I found here[www.teachwithportals.com]. Scroll down and you'll see pictures of an alternate puzzle maker version. Maybe some of that will be incorporated into an upcoming update of the PeTI editor?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
1v1 me gay boy 32 Nov 14, 2012 @ 8:33pm 
I don think we need any special cubes that adjust weight. Its more of a learning thing. I prefer my cube the way they are, just heavy enough to knock you out, but not heavy enough to kill you. A very interesting way to teach though.
Ciirulean Nov 15, 2012 @ 3:40pm 
Originally posted by Innocentive:
Interesting site I found here[www.teachwithportals.com]. Scroll down and you'll see pictures of an alternate puzzle maker version. Maybe some of that will be incorporated into an upcoming update of the PeTI editor?
I made a Discussion identical to this a few days ago.
Butters Stotch 23 Nov 16, 2012 @ 5:44pm 
It's a pretty cool idea give it's purpose of teaching kids physics. Not sure how well it would work in regular play but I think it would be great if Valve added new elements to the PeTI editor not found in the game.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2012 @ 9:57pm