GameMaker: Studio

GameMaker: Studio

Знаходь, грай і створюй ігри легко
Знаходьте, оцінюйте та безкоштовно завантажуйте найкращі ігри, створені гравцями в GameMaker: Studio. Або спробуйте створити гру власними силами та поділіться нею зі спільнотою. Клацніть тут, щоби дізнатися більше.
[suggestion] Separate Tutorial section on Workshop
A lot of people are submitting their version of Click the Clown or 1945, which is great for getting feedback on why something isn't working yet (maybe missed some steps in the tutorial) or (if you heavily modified it) whether you improved the game in an interesting way... but maybe it would be good to separate these into a different Tutorial section, so that new original games don't get buried.
Автор останньої редакції: ND; 11 листоп. 2012 о 7:54
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
Agreed... I don't know much about workshops so I don't even know if it's possible, but it sounds good.
Well, I'm sure there will eventually be a really popular collection that will store great tutorials once there's some steady demand for it. There are already a few collections, though I have to admit, having a dedicated section would be really awesome.
Could also be a good place to put user-created demonstrations that aren't games but show how to do a certain technique in Studio with optional link to source files.
You can search for the example tag already :).
Sure. But there's no easy way to exclude all examples and tutorials if you only want to look at original games.
There is. Check everything except examples :D.
Okay, I know what you mean and it would be nice to have some filters that exclude tags instad of showing them.
Maybe they could have an original games only tag, that would sort it.
Please! somebody do something, these clowns and fruits are driving me crazy.
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
На сторінку: 1530 50